Comment on page
Last updated: July 26, 2023
- 1."Company" means the entity providing the services of Fortress Arena.
- 3."Private Key" means a combination of a series of numbers and letters generated by the User to manage assets and create signatures on the blockchain.
- 4."Password" is a security measure selected by the User to use the Service.
- 5."Digital Asset" means goods such as items and characters, etc. acquired through the game and blockchain network for the game, and other game data, including more comprehensive game information.
In using the Services provided, the User shall prohibit any and all acts that may adversely affect the Company's operation of the Services and use of the Services by other users, including following acts.
- Malicious use of bugs or other defects in the Services.
- Impersonating any Company employee, operator or other user.
- Use illegal payment methods or unauthorized purchase paid content.
- Manipulate payment-related policies and processes for unfair advantage.
- Unlawfully obtaining and using another user's private key, password, or similar information.
- Deceiving others for personal gain or slandering the reputation of others.
- Engage in any direct or indirect behavior that deviates from social norms or undermines the integrity of the community associated with the Services.
The User(s) are responsible for maintaining the security of their information, including private keys, passwords, and related data. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the User's insufficient management thereof.
- The Company will comply in good faith with the exercise of rights and performance of obligations in accordance with the declared terms and applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company will strive to provide stable Services and, unless faced with unavoidable circumstances like uncontrollable technical failures or force majeure events, will promptly address such failures or defects.
Useages and Restrictions of the Services
- Restriction of access to the Web Services: temporary or permanent suspension of use.
- Restriction of access to mobile or PC applications: temporary or permanent suspension of use.
If users have any objections or questions to such restrictions, objections or inquries must be submitted in detail to the Company by email to ([email protected]) within 15 days from the date the restrictions are imposed.
The Company shall use its best endeavors to respond to the complaint within 30 days from the date of receipt of the objections; however, if the Company is unable to respond within this period, it will notify the user of the reason for the delay and the expected timeline for processing.
The Company may temporarily suspend the Services for a period of time if the following applies.
- Maintenance or replacement of the Service infrastructure is required.
- If a cyber-attack or other electronic security incident occurs and countermeasures are required
- If the provision of the Services is prohibited by force majeure or other applicable laws and regulations
Provision of the Services
The Company may provide services that users can use without additional payment and paid services for which users must pay a certain fee. Therefore, users who apply for paid services must pay according to the method specified by the Company. The period of use of such paid services shall be determined separately if it is necessary to specify the period of use at the time of purchase. If a separate period is not specified, the period of use shall be until the date of discontinuation of the service.
Services and Disclaimers
- The User may acquire and hold Digital Assets through the services provided by the Company.
- The User shall have ownership rights to all Digital Assets acquired within the Services, and the rights to such Digital Assets shall remain with the User at all times. The User shall also bear all risks associated with the loss of such Digital Assets.
- The Company is not responsible for any errors that may occur due to factors for which the User is responsible, including, but not limited to, the loss or misrepresentation of a password, loss of a private key, etc. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User is solely responsible for any loss of value or other damage that may result from such errors.
- The properties and information of the Digital Assets held by the User may be modified or changed in accordance with the policies of the blockchain protocol or the judgment of the corresponding operating entity. In this case, if the Company determines that a loss of value has occurred, it may provide the equivalent value in other digital assets, and the User agrees not to claim any separate compensation against the Company in connection with such action and waives it.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss of Digital Assets due to errors in the blockchain protocol or network operation, including security issues. Users should check the transaction results themselves when trading Digital Assets.
- The Company does not predict or guarantee any profits or results related to the profit or loss of Digital Assets acquired through the Services, and is not responsible for such results.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, incidental or exemplary losses, damages, liabilities, claims, expenses, compensation, proceedings and costs, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of: (i) the User's use of or inability to use the Services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of user's transmissions or data due to malware, spyware, viruses, hacking, device malfunction, error, or information leakage by users or any third party; or (iii) damages resulting from any other event beyond the control of the Company, whether in contract, tort (including negligence tort), or any other legal or equitable theory.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or change the Services as it deems necessary for operational, regulatory or other reasons in its sole discretion. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of such modifications or changes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the User hereby and hereafter release and agree to hold harmless the Company from any and all claims, controversies, disputes, demands, rights, obligations, liabilities, actions and causes of action of every kind arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Services.
- The User acknowledge and agree that their sole and exclusive remedy for any dissatisfaction with the Service or these Terms is to discontinue using the Service. By continuing to use the Service, User agrees that this remedy is exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies available at law or in equity.
If, in the Company's sole discretion, the Service is not maintainable, the Company may permanently discontinue the Service due to technical or operational demands. In such event, the Company will notify users of the date, reason, and compensation for the termination at least 30 days prior to implementing the discontinuation of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, this refers to the discontinuation of the Fortress Arena's Services
In the event of termination of these Terms and/or the Service, users will not be entitled to any compensation for any unused portion of the paid Services; however, in the case of paid Services with no usage restrictions, the usage period shall be deemed to be the date of termination of the Service for such paid items.
Last modified 4mo ago