Comment on page
- This guide provides an overview of the Main Lobby Interface, which is your initial point of entry into the game.
- 1.Account Profile : This section displays the user's nickname, account level, and experience. Tapping on this area will open a user profile popup.
- 2.GUIDE : By clicking this button, you will be directed to a GitHub guide that comprehensively explains each screen and its functions.
- 4.Cring : This is the primary currency used in Fortress Arena and can be earned as a reward for playing various in-game content or for staking tanks you own.
- 5.Top Menu
- Setting : Clicking on this icon will bring up the game settings menu, allowing you to configure your game preferences.
- 6.Tank Preset : This feature displays the NFT tanks that are currently equipped in your preset.(Left) No preset mounted tank, (Right) with preset mounted tank
- When you select a presetempty slot (no card) icon, you are immediately taken to the inventory.
- Theleft andright arrows on either side of the screen allow you to change the preset you see on the screen.
- 1,2,3 If no tanks exist in the preset, anexclamation point notification is printed at the bottom of the preset.
- 7.Bottom Menu
- Shop : Currently under development.
- Tutorial : By selecting this option, you will be directed to an in-game tutorial that covers the fundamental aspects of the game.
Press the World button