Comment on page
Last updated: July 26, 2023
Fortress Arena is a program that protects the privacy and rights of users in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, The following policy has been put in place to ensure smooth handling of complaints.
'Atomrigs Lab' ("Company") will notify you through the website announcement (or individual announcement) when revising the personal information processing policy.
- 1.Personal Information Filing Status. In order to provide and improve our Services, we may collect PII, including the following types of information: 1.1 Information You Provide / User Information. For some features of the Services we ask you for personal information, including: email address, profile in your social network or third party service provider user ID through which you accessed or registered to the App (e. g. Google IDP). When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your device and browser, including your IP address, Adevertising IDs (for IOS or Android devices), cookie information, search history, device ID, Android ID, your regional and language settings, and software and hardware attributes. We may use your location (city) (if you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data) to learn how to adjust and personalize your use of the Services. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services, including without limitation which pages of the Services our visitors view, what games they played, their score, game advancement, any actions in-game, virtual content gained and impressions. The Company uses all of the PII that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users. We also use aggregate data for monetization. 1.2 User Communications. When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may send you push notifications to send you news and updates in respect of the Services. 1.3 Aggregated Personal Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Company often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the PII and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- 2.Children. For users as a child under the age of 18, they are not addressed to using our Services. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age for Fortress Arena's service. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
- 3.Information Sharing. As part of providing the Services and/or generating and processing analytics, our affiliates, agents representatives and third party providers may have access to your PII. The Company may also share PII in the following circumstances: (a) as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services; (b) if we become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and/or (c) to satisfy applicable law or prevention of fraud or harm or to enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- 4.Information Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- 5.Data Integrity, Accessing and Updating Personal Information. The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the PII needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information. Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate. We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
- 6.Rights, duties, and methods of use of information subjects. The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. The information subject can exercise the right to protect personal information of the Company at any time.
The exercise of the rights above may be done through written, e-mail according to related regulations for the Company, will take action without delay. The exercise of rights can be made through a legal representative of the information entity or an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to the related regluations.
- 1.Personal information request
- 2.If there is an error
- 3.Delete request
- 4.Process stop request
- 7.Consent To Processing. By providing any PII to us pursuant to this policy, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access the Services and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your PII through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Services.
- 8.PII Protection Contact. The company is responsible for the handling of personal information and has designated the contact for personal information protection as follows for the complaint handling and damage relief of the information related to personal information processing.The information subject can inquire about personal information protection related complaints, complaint handling, and damage relief when using the service (or business) of the Company to the person in charge of personal information protection and the responsible department.
- 9.California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices. This Section shall apply to California residents only. Customers of Company who are California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect from you, to delete the information, to opt out of the sale of your personal information, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising one of your California privacy rights. And also the customers can request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. The company do not sell your personal information and do not discriminate against you in response to privacy rights requests. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last modified 4mo ago