Comment on page
- LEAGUE follows a structured season cycle lasting for one month.
- This cycle comprises a season play period, spanning three weeks, and a subsequent settlement period lasting two weeks.
- Here's an overview of the features available in League Content during a season: (See the table below)
- This section outlines the consumption of Cring when entering LEAGUE matches.
- When matching through Tank Rentals, there are two situations matching with a Free Rental ticket and matching by spending Cring.
- Every 12 hours, you'll receive x5free rental tickets, with a deduction of one ticket per match, regardless of how many rental tanks you have in your preset.
- You can check the remaining Rental free ticket refill time through Reset Time in the BATTLE button of LEAGUE. (See the top image)
- If all Free rental rental tickets are used up, an entry fee of 400 crings per tank will be deducted from the match. (See Top Battle button image)
- Please note that matches with owned tanks are not affected by the deduction of free rental tickets. (This means that if you use free tickets with a mix of leased and owned tanks, losing a league will destroy both the ticket deduction and the owned tank.)
- Owned tanks do not require an entry fee. However, if an owned tank is defeated in LEAGUE, it will incur a repair fee per tank class before it can be used again in LEAGUE matches. (Stages are not affected by tank destruction.)
- Destroyed Tanks can be repaired from the LEAGUE Preset or the Inventory. (See image below)
1. Repair from a LEAGUE preset
2. Repair from inventory
- The repair cost varies depending on the tank class.(See table below)
- When you play a match with an opponent, there are three possible outcomes win, lose, and draw.
- What to do with wins, lose, draw (see table below)